ShakeJump.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same.
License to use website
All content (including but not limited to the text, graphics, design, trademarks and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to https://shakejump.com or otherwise used by https://shakejump.com as permitted by law. Those rights are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished (including republication on another website), transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
You can reuse images on this site on your blog as long as you give a direct link back to ShakeJump.com from the page where the image has been used. If you do not give a linkback, it will be considered a copyright infringement and we won’t be hesitant to raise a DMCA against you or take other legal action.
Copyright Infringement Notification
Though every care is taken to obtain the permission from the original copyright holder of displayed materials, there are situations when the attribution and copyright information for the materials are not known.
If you have a good-faith belief that your copyright-protected work was posted on ShakeJump.com website or social channels without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification.
The notification must include the following:
1. Your full legal name, your email address, physical address or phone number so that we can contact you.
2. Clear description of your work that you believe has been infringed.
3. The URL or other identifying location of the allegedly infringing work.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
5. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Submit the above information to us by email: [email protected]. The review of infringement notification may take up to 5 business days to complete, so please be patient.
We also encourage you to contact us with information about original sources, if it’s not mentioned on the site.
Changes To This Copyright Policy
We may update our Copyright Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Copyright Policy on this page.
If you have any questions about this Copyright Policy, please contact [email protected]