Looking for the funniest why jokes? Here’s your ultimate list of 100 plus why jokes and puns that is sure to tickle your ribs.
Become the master of pun by memorizing some of these why jokes.
1. Why do we like volcanoes?
Because they are so lavable.
2. Why do cows have bells?
Because their horns don’t work!
3. Why did the candle quit his job?
Because he felt burned out.
4. Why did the amoeba fail math class?
Because it multiplied by dividing.
5. Why didn’t the sun go to college?
Because it already had a million degrees.
6. Why can’t you trust atoms?
Because they make up everything.
7. What currency is used in space?
8. What’s the astronaut’s favorite key?
9. Why are stadiums so cool?
Because every seat has a fan on it.
10. Why shouldn’t you gamble in the jungle?
There’s too many CHEETAHS!
11. Why do pencils shave?
To look sharp.
12. Why did the scarecrow get an award?
Because he was out standing in his field.
13. Why you should never fight an octopus?
Because it is well armed.
14. What did mommy spider scold the baby spider?
Because he spends too much time on the web.
15. Why are frogs so happy?
They eat whatever bugs them.
16. Why are Russian dolls so vain?
Because they are so full of themselves.
17. Why was the math book so depressed?
Because it had so many problems.
18. Why do bees hum?
Because they don’t know the words!
19. Why was the computer tired when he got home?
Because he had a hard drive!
20. Why did the shopping cart quit its job?
Because it was always getting pushed around.
21. Why did the boy eat his homework?
Because his teacher told him it was a piece of cake.
22. Why are mountains so funny?
Because they are hill areas (hill-arious).
23. Why do mountains make good singers?
They have a lot of range.
24. What’s a mountain’s favorite salsa?
25. What’s a mountains favorite drink?
Gin and TecTonic
26. Why did the bowling pins stop working?
They went on strike.
27. Why is the pacific so salty?
Because the Atlantic gave it crabs.
28. What’s a pirate’s favorite restaurant?
29. What did the ocean say to the land?
Nothing, it just waved.
30. Why is the ocean so salty?
Because fishes sweat and sometimes cry too.
31. Why did the cactus cross the road?
It got stuck to the chicken.
32. Why do trees have so many friends?
Because they branch out.
33. Why don’t some couples go to the gym?
Because some relationships don’t work out.
34. Why does the sun have a high IQ?
Because it’s pretty bright.
35. Why was the farmer angry?
Because his cows put him in a bad moooo’d.
36. Why is Greek food so fatty?
Because it’s Greece-y.
37. Why do farmers make the best rappers?
Because they always have the freshest beets.
38. Why is nostalgia like a grammar lesson?
Because you find the present tense and the past perfect.
39. Why is Spider-Man a bad boyfriend?
He’s super clingy.
40. What do call a Frenchman wearing sandals?
41. Why was the origami master terrible at poker?
He was always folding.
42. Why do pirates take so long to learn the alphabet?
Because they often spend years at C.
43. Why is the ocean so salty?
Because it has crabs on its bottom.
44. Why were the eggs afraid?
Because it was Fry-day.
45. Why did the cop get up early in the morning?
To beat the crowd.
46. Why is Switzerland so great?
Well, the flag is a big plus.
47. Why do bears hibernate during the winter?
It’s beary cold.
48. Why was the apple store dark at day?
Because it had no windows.
49. Why are birds great improvisers?
Because they can wing it.
50. Why didn’t 4 ask out 5?
Because he was 2².
51. Why was Yoda afraid of seven?
Because six seven eight. (six seven ate)
52. Why was the vampire removed as CEO?
He sucked at work.
53. Why is spiderman so good at comebacks?
Because he gets all his jokes from the web.
54. Why was the mushroom farmer a good person?
He had really good morels.
55. Why is ground beef so popular?
Because the flying cows are really hard to catch.
56. Why does a hamburger give you less energy than a steak?
Because it’s in the ground state.
57. Why are fireworks so cool?
Because they’re lit.
58. Why can’t T-Rex’s clap their hands?
Because they are extinct.
59. Why you should never argue with a scarecrow?
Because they always make strawman arguments.
60. What do you call a fake noodle?
61. Why did the paper get fired?
Because it was tearable at work.
62. Why was there no seafood on the menu?
Chef pulled a mussel.
63. Why was the cat upset?
Because it wasn’t feline well.
64. How much does a hipster weigh?
65. Why does Superman gets invited to dinners?
Because he is a Supperhero.
66. Why didn’t the lion win the race?
Because he was racing a cheetah.
67. Why is milk the fastest thing ever?
Because it moves at the speed of white.
68. Why did the printer go to the gym?
To get toner.
69. How do trees access the internet?
They log on.
70. Why does the man want to buy nine rackets?
Cause tennis too many.
71. Why were the people at the wedding concerned about the cake?
Because the cake was in tiers.
72. Why is a skeleton a bad liar?
Because you can see right through it.
73. Why did John go to bed with music on?
To get a sound sleep.
74. What kind of shoes do ninjas wear?
75. Why did the wooden whistle end up in the trash?
Because it wooden whistle (as in Wouldn’t whistle).
76. Why don’t eggs tell jokes?
They’d crack each other up.
77. Why is it unwise to share your secrets with a clock?
Because time will tell.
78. Why did the sea monster eat 5 ships carrying potatoes?
Because you can’t eat just one potato ship.
79. Why was the king only 12 inches tall?
Because he was a ruler.
80. Why is the letter B so cool?
Because it’s sitting in the middle of the AC.
81. Why is a fish easy to weigh?
Because they have their own scales!
82. Why can’t the ocean take a joke?
Because it’s too salty.
83. Why did the astronaut leave his wife?
Because he needed some space.
84. Why should you never buy Velcro?
It’s a rip-off.
85. Why did the computer crash?
It had a bad driver!
86. Why do mountains act weird?
Because they are always high.
87. Why is the Octopus always laughing?
Because he has ten-tickles.
88. Why did the coffee call the cops?
Because it got mugged.
89. Why can you never trust a fruit over a vegetable?
because they’re seedy.
90. Why are computers so smart?
Because they listen to their motherboard.
91. Why are jokes about hats never funny?
Because they always go right over your head.
92. Why are mushroom farmer considered funny?
Because he was one fungi (as in Fun Guy).
93. Why was the broom late to the meeting?
94. Why don’t ants ever get sick?
Because they have little anty bodies.
95. Why are spiders so smart?
They can find anything on the web.
96. Why don’t people eat clocks?
It’s time consuming.
97. Why did one banana look at the other banana?
Because she was appealing.
98. Why did the sausage get fired?
Because he was the wurst.
99. What kind of soup do computers eat?
Why did the computer cross the road?
To get a byte to eat.