It is a blessing to have someone in your life whom you cannot stay apart from even if it is only for a few days. But at the same time, missing someone is painful. Your days become long and dull, you find it hard to focus, food doesn’t taste as good and the only thing that keeps you going are the thoughts of reuniting with your beloved.
The following is a collection of quotes expressed right from the heart, that capture the essence of deeply missing someone. As you read these quotes, you will be able to relate to the deep feelings of longing that a lover feels for his beloved.
1. “I can deal with anything in this world, except your absence. I miss you.”
2. “No, I can’t close my eyes without you in my dreams .”
– Luke Bryan
3. “The Best Part Of Missing You Is, “I Recall Every Single Moment Spent With You.” But The Worst Part Is,”I Miss You So Badly.”
4. Even the most beautiful garden feels like a desert without you.
5. Last night the nightingale sat by my window and sang her joyous song of love…Though I loved it, my heart silently missed the beautiful song of your heart beat!”
– Avijeet Das
6. “There is an ocean of silence between us… and I am drowning in it.”
– Ranata Suzuki
7. “Your memory feels like home to me. So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds its way back to you.”
– Ranata Suzuki
8. My world was lit by your presence and now that you are not here, I am sitting in the dark missing every second of being without you.
9. “I miss your voice because it is a symphony; your scent because it is a treasure; your smile because it is a jewel; your hug because it is a masterpiece; and your kiss because it is a miracle.”
– Matshona Dhliwayo
10. My soul is still gasping for breath, and all the words form a single sentence: I miss you.
11. You left me without a soul. I can barely remember the days since you left. They passed without me feeling a single thing. Because you are my ‘feeling’. You’re the only thing that keeps me from being numb.
– Tessa Bailey
Also Read: 87 love quotes to make him feel special.
12. “Listening to your heartbeats I would fall asleep. I miss it now!” – Avijeet Das
13. “Every second I live in a hope of meeting you again. I die every second in a fear of loosing you.” – Shantanand Sharma
14. I feel so incomplete without you, like a part of me has been taken away. Come back and complete me again. I miss you.
15. “I don’t know what they are called, the spaces between seconds – but I think of you always in those intervals.” – Salvador Plascencia
16. “Wanting you to come back before anyone notices part of my world has not moved since you left.” – Brian Andreas
17. I miss you. I miss you, I miss you. Be ready, because when I see you, I’ll never let you go again.” – Veronica Rossi
18. “I miss you in waves and tonight I’m drowning. You left me fending for my life and it feels like you’re the only one who can bring me back to the shore alive.” – Denice Envall
19. “I wonder how much of the day I spend just callin’ after you.” – Harper Lee
20. “I miss you every second of every minute, every minute of every hour, every hour of everyday.” – Shanece
21. I long for you like the love sick moon pulls the tide.” – Corinne Bailey Rae
22. Nothing makes my room feel emptier than when you are not in it.
23. Waiting for you is more painful than I thought as every second seems like eternity. My only solace are the thoughts of us reuniting in a sweet everlasting embrace.
24. “The Memory Of You Is Like A Drug To Me.” – Jeremy Aldana
25. If I knew missing you would be so painful, I would have never let you go.
26. “The wind has a purpose – to rattle the window panes, disturb the cat and make me miss you …” – John Geddes
27. I sleep and wake up to the picture of you in my mind. My days go by thinking of all our times together. I miss you and can’t wait to see you again.
28. “I miss you in the maddening noise of crowd, I hear your laughter at my folly with sweet indifference, I miss you like a frozen tear finding its course, I miss you in your presence inside me, I miss you in every breath I take.” – Debatrayee Banerjee
29. “I asked the mountains and valleys about you. And they said that they miss you as much as I miss you!” – Avijeet Das
30. “You cannot imagine how much I miss you… The house does not feel the same. I keep feeling that you are here or thinking that I see you. I even think that I can hear you some afternoons…I go out to see… I look for you, but I can’t find you. My life is not the same without you.” – Abbas Kazerooni
31. “How is it that you are always in my thoughts, even when I am not thinking?” – Sanober Khan
32. I can’t get you out of my mind, God knows how hard I’ve tried – Toni Braxton
Also read: 200 Plus Nicknames For Your Boyfriend or Husband.
33. “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Adrienne Grandi
34. I miss those kisses and the way I used to sleep in your warm hug. I miss the way you made me eat breakfasts and I miss the way you made me laugh. I miss you..” – Himmilicious
35. “Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”
― Edna St. Vincent Millay
36. “My heart only ever had one thought, one want. One need. Despite all, in spite of all…All my heart has ever wanted is you.”
― Stephanie Laurens
37. “Ever since you left, I feel a void in the center of my chest. Please come back and make me whole again.”
38. “I found I quite enjoyed having you under the same roof. Being able to see you, hear your voice many times a day. I miss that. I miss you”.
― Julie Klassen
39. “There is nothing I can do that won’t bring me back to you.”
― Kamand Kojouri
40. “Ever since your left, I am feeling pale and lifeless. Come back to me and breathe life back into me again.”
41. “It is very easy to say I MISS YOU, but almost impossible to express how much I REALLY MISS YOU”
42. “Your thoughts make me miss you. I feel pain. And I feel restless. As if a part of me is incomplete without you. Then I feel deeper pain. And then I become soulful! You will always be an unfinished part of me.”
― Avijeet Das
43. “All I can think about is what you must be doing, and how I wish you were still here.”
― Pittacus Lore
44. “I wonder how much of the day I spend just calling’ after you.”
― Harper Lee
45. “You’re too far for my hands to hold you, but too near for my heart to love you.”
46. “The tree tops whisper your name when I’m missing you the most. Your shadow is observing me. It all reminds me how much more my life glows in your presence.”
― Bodhi Smith
47. “Everywhere I go, I see you face. I just really miss you.”
48. “I miss you in a breathless desperate sort of way.”
49. “There is a hole in my heart called “absence”. You live in it.”
― Malak El Halabi
50. “I miss you like the parched earth misses the rain.”
51. “I knew it would be hard to stay apart from you, but had no clue it would be this unbearable. I miss you way too much.”
52. “Sometimes I wish I had wings so I could fly to you whenever the feelings of missing you got overwhelmingly difficult.”
53. “Each passing day, I miss you more and more. I am not sure how long I can continue going on like this.”
54. “I miss your voice, your face, your embrace, your kisses, your caresses, your presence. I miss you through and through.”
55. “I promised you I will be strong, but staying apart from you is slowly breaking me apart day after day. I can’t help missing you.”
56. “I tried to be strong and pretend that I did not miss you, but I failed miserably.”
57. “Waking up without you next to me makes me want to go back to sleep again. I just don’t want to face the day without you.”
58. “I envy the birds ’cause they can fly to their beloved any time they want to. And here I am, helpless and desperate, waiting for the day I will see you again.”
59. “Days feel so long and the nights longer when you are not around. I am tired, bored and desperate without you.”
60. “There is not a single second that goes by that I am not thinking about you.”
61. “I miss you round the clock without a break.”
62. “I feel a deep sense of ache to think that you are so far away from me right now. And this ache usually manifests itself into tears.”
63. “When you went away, you took a part of me with you. I am no longer the same without you. Come back and make me whole again.”
64. “I wish I could turn back time so I can relive all the moments with you or travel to the future so I can meet you again.”
65. “I feel a deep void inside, like a black hole that is consuming me more and more each day. Only your presence can fill this void.”
66. “My heart misses being close to your heart.”
67. “There are times when I get myself together, but then a thought of you pops up and I start missing you again.”
68. “My mind, body and soul – all ache for you. This increases my ache threefold.”
69. “You are definitely my soulmate and my soul misses you right now.”
70. “Since you are gone, I can hardly focus on anything as my mind always wanders back to you. Does that make you realize how much I miss you?”
71. “Not a single moment goes by without me thinking of you. I feel restless without your company.”
72. “Me without you is like fish without water. My existence needs you.”
73. “The only thing I like to do these days is close my eyes and dream of being back with you. Can’t wait to see you again.”
74. “First when I was apart from you, this world did not exist, nor any other. Second, whatever I was looking for was always you.”
75. “I wait with silent passion for one glance from you.”
76. “You are my wine, my joy, my garden, my springtime, my slumber, my repose, without you, I can’t cope.”
77. “A moment of happiness, you and I sitting on the veranda, apparently two, but one in soul, you and I.”
78. “Your body is away from me, but there is a window open from my heart to yours.”
79. “I want your sun to reach my raindrops, so your heat can raise my soul upward like a cloud.”
80. “Without you next to me my very existence seems meaningless. Now you know why I miss you so much.”
81. “You are my joy, my happiness, my pleasure, my smile, my laughter. Without you, I become pale and withered like a flower without sunlight. Come back and make me bloom again.”
82. The thought of being with you tomorrow is what gives me strength to go on today.
83. Without you, I feel restless like a fish without water. Come back and submerge me in your love again.
84. ‘I miss you and I want to be with you. It’s as simple, and as complicated as that.’
– Charles Bukowski
85. “Separation isn’t time or distance. It’s the bridge between us; finer than silk thread sharper than swords.”
― Nazım Hikmet
86. “When I think of you, I can’t help smiling, knowing that you’ve completed me somehow. I love you, not just for now, but for always, and I dream of the day that you’ll take me in your arms again”
– Nicholas Sparks
87. “When we’re together, the sun is shining. When we’re apart, everything is in shades of gray. I miss you and think about you all the time.”
88. “Sometimes I miss you so much, it hurts. It feels like someone is squeezing my heart with the strength of the entire goddamn world.”
― Colleen Hoover, Confess
89. “Each moment that I wait feels like a year, an eternity. Each moment is as slow and transparent as glass. Through each moment I can see infinite moments line up, waiting. Why have you gone where I cannot follow?”
― Audrey Niffenegger, The Time Traveler’s Wife
90. “I felt like I was leaving a piece of my soul behind the moment you left. And every second that passes, I miss you like that, times a million.”
― J.A. Huss
91. “Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you so much.”
― Edna St. Vincent Millay
92. “I am so tired of waking to the blank canvass of morning and realizing it won’t be painted with you.”
― Tyler Knott Gregson, Chasers of the Light: Poems from the Typewriter Series
93. I crave you like the moon craves the night. Every cell in my body aches without you.
– Melody Lee, Moon Gypsy