It is a blessing to have someone in your life whom you cannot stay apart from even if it is only for a few days. But at the same time, missing someone is painful. Your days become long and dull, you find it hard to focus, food doesn’t taste as good and the only thing that keeps you going are the thoughts of reuniting with your beloved.
The following is a collection of quotes expressed right from the heart, that capture the essence of deeply missing someone. As you read these quotes, you will be able to relate to the deep feelings of longing that a lover feels for his beloved.
1. “I can deal with anything in this world, except your absence. I miss you”
2. “No, I can’t close my eyes without you in my dreams .” – Luke Bryan
3. “The Best Part Of Missing You Is, “I Recall Every Single Moment Spent With You.” But The Worst Part Is,”I Miss You So Badly.”
4. Even the most beautiful garden feels like a desert without you.
5. Last night the nightingale sat by my window and sang her joyous song of love…Though I loved it, my heart silently missed the beautiful song of your heart beat!” – Avijeet Das
6. “There is an ocean of silence between us… and I am drowning in it.” – Ranata Suzuki
7. “Your memory feels like home to me. So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds its way back to you.” – Ranata Suzuki
8. My world was lit by your presence and now that you are not here, I am sitting in the dark missing every second of being without you.
9. “I miss your voice because it is a symphony; your scent because it is a treasure; your smile because it is a jewel; your hug because it is a masterpiece; and your kiss because it is a miracle.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
10. My soul is still gasping for breath, and all the words form a single sentence: I miss you. – Alfa
11. You left me without a soul. I can barely remember the days since you left. They passed without me feeling a single thing. Because you are my ‘feeling’. You’re the only thing that keeps me from being numb. – Tessa Bailey
Also Read: 50 love quotes to make him feel special.
12. “Listening to your heartbeats I would fall asleep. I miss it now!” – Avijeet Das
13. “Every second I live in a hope of meeting you again. I die every second in a fear of loosing you” – Shantanand Sharma
14. I feel so incomplete without you, like a part of me has been taken away. Come back and complete me again. I miss you.
15. “I don’t know what they are called, the spaces between seconds – but I think of you always in those intervals.” – Salvador Plascencia
16. “Wanting you to come back before anyone notices part of my world has not moved since you left.” – Brian Andreas
17. I miss you. I miss you, I miss you. Be ready, because when I see you, I’ll never let you go again.” – Veronica Rossi
18. “I miss you in waves and tonight I’m drowning. You left me fending for my life and it feels like you’re the only one who can bring me back to the shore alive.” – Denice Envall
19. “I wonder how much of the day I spend just callin’ after you.” – Harper Lee
20. “I miss you every second of every minute, every minute of every hour, every hour of everyday.” – Shanece
21. I long for you like the love sick moon pulls the tide” – Corinne Bailey Rae
22. Nothing makes my room feel emptier than when you are not in it.
23. Waiting for you is more painful than I thought as every second seems like eternity. My only solace are the thoughts of us reuniting in a sweet everlasting embrace.
24. “The Memory Of You Is Like A Drug To Me” – Jeremy Aldana
25. If I knew missing you would be so painful, I would have never let you go.
26. “The wind has a purpose – to rattle the window panes, disturb the cat and make me miss you …” – John Geddes
27. I sleep and wake up to your in my mind, my days go by thinking of all our times together. I miss you and can’t wait to see you again.
28. “I miss you in the maddening noise of crowd, I hear your laughter at my folly with sweet indifference, I miss you like a frozen tear finding its course, I miss you in your presence inside me, I miss you in every breath I take.” – Debatrayee Banerjee
29. “I asked the mountains and valleys about you. And they said that they miss you as much as I miss you!” – Avijeet Das
30. “You cannot imagine how much I miss you… The house does not feel the same. I keep feeling that you are here or thinking that I see you. I even think that I can hear you some afternoons…I go out to see… I look for you, but I can’t find you. My life is not the same without you.” – Abbas Kazerooni
31. “How is it that you are always in my thoughts, even when I am not thinking?” – Sanober Khan
32. I can’t get you out of my mind, God knows how hard I’ve tried – Toni Braxton
Also read: 200 Plus Nicknames For Your Boyfriend or Husband.